This year my love for books was brought back into my life by BookTok. Yes, like everyone else, I was sucked into the rabbit hole of an endless TBR list. My room is filled with books I’m trying to read as fast as my schedule allows. AND I AM LOVING IT! So, here’s a list of my 2021 favs.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J Maas
- The Plated Prisoner series by Raven Kennedy
- Credence by Penelopee Douglas
- Filthy Rich American series by Nikki Sloane
- Priest by Sierra Simone
- Savage Lands series by Stacey Marie Brown
- From Blood and Ash series by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas
- A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
Please check trigger warnings before you read these books. There are definitely not for everyone. But for me, I fell madly in love with all of them. I can’t wait to share which books I dive into for 2022!
One thought on “My 2021 Favorite Books”
I came across your book The Pawn and The Puppet on tiktok and I can’t wait for it to be released!